Do you want a warm bowl full of cheesy chili mac? With corn bread crust? And you want it to be healthy? Done.
- 1 box whole grain Kraft mac and cheese(and milk and butter to make it)
- 1 can Hormel 98% fat-free turkey chili(with beans)
- 1 can Hormel vegetarian chili
- 1 box Jiffy corn muffin mix(with egg and milk to make it)
- red pepper flakes(optional)
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Make mac and cheese according to directions on box.
- While the noodles are boiling, mix corn muffin ix according to directions on box. Set to the side.
- Pour mac and cheese into 8×11 or 9×13 casserole dish. Dump both cans of chili on top of mac and cheese and mix together. Mix in red pepper flakes if you prefer a spicier dish.
- Spoon corn muffin mix on top of chili mac mixture. Spread evenly.
- Bake in oven for 20-25 minutes or until crust is golden brown.
This is the perfect game day dish. Welcome to college football season. Go Hawks!