The second attempt was more successful. In fact, I think we’ve decided it’s a keeper. Yes, there are things we could still do to make it better, but then it would turn into a calorie laden dessert instead of a healthy treat.
- 1 cup pure pumpkin
- 1 cup plain fat-free Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 3 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice coffee creamer
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup water
- 6 packets of Splenda(yes, six.)
- 4-6 ice cubes
- graham crackers, for topping(optional)
Blend all ingredients except graham crackers until smooth. Pour into a glass. Top with graham cracker crumbles and drink. So delicious.