This salad is insane. So simple, yet one of the tastiest salads ever. And…extremely healthy. A similar recipe was recommended on my current detox, but I made a few changes.
- 3 cups shredded kale
- 1/2 large red pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 carrot chopped into coins
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 1/4 small onion finely diced
- 3 tablespoon sunflower seeds
- 3 tablespoon hemp seeds
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Bragg’s apple cider vinegar
- coarse salt and black pepper
In a small bowl, whisk dijon mustard, olive oil, apple cider vinegar, salt and pepper together.
In a larger bowl, toss all other ingredients together. Pour dressing over salad and toss. Chill for at least 20 minutes. The recipe says that it makes 4 servings, but I could have eaten the whole thing. I didn’t, but could have.