One smoothie, two ways.
I really liked this smoothie. Super healthy, filling and just the right amount of sweet.
- 2/3 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 2/3 cup frozen mango
- 1 fresh or frozen banana
- 1 scoop raw green super foods
- 2 teaspoons chia seeds
- 1/4 avocado
- 1-2 tablespoons natural almond or peanut butter
- 1/2 unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 cup water
- 1-2 scoops vanilla protein powder(optional)
Place everything in the blender and blend until smooth.
The smoothie on the left is mine, no protein powder. The smoothie on the right is Brian’s, with the scoop of protein powder. I put the protein powder in his to make it creamier and to trick him into drinking something so healthy. He had no clue that his even had the raw super greens in it, something that usually causes him to turn his nose up. He gulped it down claiming it tasted like ice cream and it kept him full with the added protein. A win-win situation, if you ask me.