This is a great tangy and crunchy salad that you can use in wraps for topping on a salad. It is very filling and full of fiber and protein.
Adapted from Oh She Glows.
- 1 can chickpeas, drained, lightly mashed
- 1/2 cup diced celery
- 1/4 chopped dill pickle
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon regular mustard
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- salt and pepper to taste
Put chickpeas in a large bowl and lightly mash.
Add in all other ingredients.
Stir until combined.
Use in wraps or on top salads.
This is a very healthy and easy lunch to make that travels well. It’s also ridiculously inexpensive. It probably cost $2 today to make it.